Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BeaTurds Forever!

Their love story was one that we witnessed right from the very beginning.

It was way back in 2006, and I first met Bea when I went to Japan to visit Mark. It was during the welcome party of the Senpais to the Kohais when I met her, along with the other 2 "Charlie's Angels" of IUJ - Hazel and Christine. At that time, Bea was a single girl who was just starting to adjust to her new life in Japan.

The next time I came back to visit, Bea was seeing her dorm mate at SD3. I got to meet him in one of the parties, and I found out his name was Turda, and he was from Kyrgyzstan. During my next visit, they were already a couple, and they were inseparable.



By 2008, Mark and most of my Pinoy friends left Japan to go back to Manila, but Bea and Turda stayed in Japan. I remember how we were all staying at Shinjuku Washington Hotel during those few days leading back to our departure from Japan.

And yesterday, 3 years after we last saw Bea and Turda, we saw them again. Now, they're in Antipolo, decked out in their bridal best, tying the knot and sealing their love story with the vow to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in richer and in poorer, from that day until forever.



Congratulations, BeaTurds! You're such a beautiful couple and we're looking forward to the little Beas and Turdas soon.

No comments: