Monday, November 15, 2010

Reunions

We were supposed to meet up with Bennet today. He's in town for a few days, and the Superfriendster decided to "borrow" him for a few hours.
Unfortunately, he had to cancel at the last minute due to some family and personal matters. So our reunion fell through.

Just as I was about to go home, I ran into another group of friends who I haven't seen in a decade!



Emin and Tine were my best buds when we were working at McDonald's Commonwealth. We were members of a tight group of 6 crew members, including Kuya Totti, Ate Ces and Kuya Dave. The last time I saw Emin was almost 10 years ago. Tine and I were supposed to meet in Hong Kong a few years back, but we weren't able to. So, this is the first time I'm seeing them in a long, long, LONG time!

And it so happened that they were with Mely, a cotillion-mate during Emin's debut almost 2 decades back. That was also the last time I saw her, so this is a reunion that's 20 years in the making. And it happened without even planning it.

Three cheers to reunions!

No comments: