Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh sheets!

I know a lot of people who like the smell of "freshly laundered sheets." 

It's that crisp, clean smell that you get whenever you take a new set of bed sheets out of the linen closet and put it on the mattress. It usually goes up the list of favourite smells, along with "balikbayan box from the U.S." 

There's actually a perfume that mimics this nice, clean smell. And not surprisingly, it's called "Clean."

  "Clean Warm Cotton" to be exact. 

It's such a fresh scent, but it's a bit overpowering when you first spray it on. You have to wait for it to settle before the scent of fresh sheets become really pronounced. I remember choosing between "Clean Warm Cotton" and "Clean Men" when I needed a new scent. And "Clean Men" was the one that I eventually bought. 

Now that I'm almost finished with that bottle, maybe it's time to switch to a new variant. It would be nice to feel surrounded by freshly laundered sheets all the time.

No comments: