Friday, October 15, 2010

Lux Life

After running out of shower gel and discovering that both Rustan's and SM don't have Ivory Simply Aloe on their shelves, it made me want to run off to Subic and go to Puregold and hoard a few bottles. Alas, it was 9pm and it was too late to go to Subic. Harhar.

Ergo, I had to check out whatever was available on shelf and choose from that stash. Unfortunately, my other favorite - Olay Shower Cream with Ribbons - was also out of stock. So I was left to choose between the usual Dial, Irish Spring and St. Ives.

Then in one corner of the shelf, there was a bottle of Lux Glamourazzi.



I've known that Lux has a shower gel line because we studied their competitive reel when I was still working in HKG. But I've never seen their products here in Manila. They had several variants in SM, some with interesting combinations like "pomegranate seeds and coco oil", but my eyes were drawn to their "Mandarin and Loofah" combination.

After buying and trying the product, it isn't bad. It lathers nicely and the smell stays without being too overpowering. And true to the Lux mission and vision, it really does make skin feel luxurious after use.

I think I've found a new addition to my shower gel armada.

No comments: