Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby...

Nope, I'm not a Justin Bieber fan. But I'm thinking my niece Toni is, after all, she jammed with the band and sang "Baby" during the village Halloween party.

But this isn't about the Bieber.

While fixing my Christmas list, I realized that I've got 3 new babies in my list this year. Three of my friends gave birth in 2010, so that means 3 new names to be added.

Baby 1: Liam Lucas (aka Luke) - Dip and Wena's adorable baby boy.

(I swear, this photo of Luke never fails to make me smile. He looks so cute and mischievous in this snap.)

Baby 2: Lluvy Joelle - LJ and Ivy's darling daughter.


Baby 3: Manu - Nep and Ia's bundle of joy.


I find shopping for babies uber fun! Aside from the fact that they don't complain about the gift you give them (harhar) there are also a lot more choices for babies below 24 months old.

There are clothes, toys, crib implements, educational activities - the possibilities are endless! Which means I've got to decide what to give these 3 babies soon, or else I might end up doing last minute shopping for them as well.

No comments: