Friday, August 20, 2010

That's what I like about you

Nope, this isn't about the song of the same title. Although I must say that it's one of my favorite songs ever since I heard it from the movie "Freaky Friday."



I just arrived in HKG and I realized that one of the things I like about this place is that there's no downtime and you can work from practically anywhere.

The immigration queue was super long (as usual), but since there was free wifi at the airport, I whipped out my laptop and started answering emails while waiting for my turn. It's so convenient! (Although holding my Powerbook with one hand and typing with the other is definitely not!)

So, after the 20+ minute wait before I could reach the immigration officer, I was able to answer 10 emails, and type this entry.

I like it!

No comments: