Monday, May 10, 2010

Three of my favorite things + 1 more

Friends tell me that the book is excellent. One of them even tried lending me the book, but I never got around to reading it. Now that the movie is showing soon, I don't think I'll need to. After all, Julia Roberts stars in it. Can you say "must see"?



It's one of those "I've got to get out there and find my passion" stories. This is a story I can relate to because it's the way I've been living all these years. Well, I don't go away and disappear for one whole year like the lead character, but I do go out on little "I've got to get out there and find my passion" trips throughout the year.

And what she does during that sabbatical - Eating, Praying, Loving - it's what makes the trip worthwhile. It reminds me of my trips to Japan from 2006-2008. That was a lot of eating, praying and loving.

Yup, this movie is definitely on top of my watch list. It has the 3 things I love to do most, and the 1 star that I adore.

No comments: