Sunday, May 16, 2010

Forever begins in June

When I passed by the store that used to house Cinderella in Megamall, the computer printed sign was enough to made me stop, do a double take, and hold my breath in excitement.



The sign said: "Forever 21. Opening June 2010."

Forever 21 is finally opening in Manila! And this is THE REAL Forever 21, and not the other store masquerading as Forever 21. By the looks of the store, it looks like it's going to be massive! It'll be bigger than the Vivo City store in SG, but definitely smaller than the 4 floor behemoth in Somerset.

I hope they carry all the lines of clothing and accessories in this store. And if they do, it looks like this is another addiction in the making.

1 comment:

Aisa.Paxie said...

OMG saw the store too and I got super excited!!! cant wait!!!:)