Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Still my Idol

Today is the finale of American Idol 9 and people aren't that fired up or interested in it. Maybe it's because the past few seasons were disappointments, where the runners up were actually a lot better than the winners. (Katherine vs. Taylor, David A. vs. David C., Adam vs. Kris.)

If it were Siobahn and Crystal up against each other, it would've made for better viewing. But since she's up against Lee, it's a bit of a ho-hum.

And yes, it's Simon's last season, so that's another reason not to watch AI.

Whoever wins it, I don't think he or she compares to my all-time favorite American Idol. The best among all the winners - at least in my book - Carrie Underwood!



I swear, this video makes me teary eyed even if I've been watching it for almost 5 years already.

No comments: