Friday, April 30, 2010

Cool Picole

Today, I made a cool discovery at SM Megamall - literally.



After passing through "Stick House", the spanking new popsicle store beside Surplus Shop, I saw this smaller popsicle store called "Picole" near Shakey's. "Picole" is popsicle in Lusofonia, and the small stall was packed with these iced treats.

What struck me initially was the presence of unusual but appetizing flavors. Among them were "Chili Tamarind" and "Green Mango." I tried them both, and they were so refreshing! I was able to finish those 2, and because they were light, I felt like I could eat one more.

The best part is, they're super affordable! The juicy pops are just P25 a pop, while the sugar free and more premium ones are still cheap at P45.

I think I found me new, cool, guilty pleasure.

No comments: