Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taylor fit

Aside from the obvious reason, (read: Julia Roberts) the other person who made the film a joy to watch was...


...Taylor Swift!

This is the first time I've seen her act, and I must say that her presence just lights up the screen. Whenever she came out, I couldn't help but be amused and laugh at her character. Her portrayal of a ditzy college girl was so authentic. It makes me wonder whether she's acting or if that's all her.

My favorite scene with Taylor is when she was being interviewed in the football field during track practice and the interviewer asks: "Are you a dancer?" Then she proceeds to do this dorky, bizarre dance which was insanely funny! And when she did it again, it was funnier the second time around.

I wonder when she'll appear on screen next. I wouldn't mind watching Taylor again.

No comments: