Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Softie

My nephew Javier is such a picky eater. So once my sister finds a food item that he likes, she makes sure that it's available at home. There's Sugus orange candy, Tiger business, and Keebler's Soft Batch chocolate chip cookies.



And because there's always a pack of Keebler's Soft Batch at home, I'm now addicted to it as well. Which is strange because I never liked soft cookies. I remember how much I loathed Chewy Chips Ahoy and hated it whenever they'd buy that at home.

But Keebler's is different. It feels and tastes like it just came out of the over. The dough is so soft and moist, and the chocolate just oozes out when you bite into it. It's just divine.

Chips Ahoy used to be my favorite. But now that I've found Keebler's, this is the batch I'm going for from now on.

No comments: