Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello Saturday, I missed you.

Today is officially the last day of classes. And to cap off the semester, my class and I watched their "I love you, Sabado" video productions. That was fun.

I must say, I'll miss waking up early and hieing off to school. Then getting there at around 7am only to find out the faculty room is still locked and I'll spend 5 minutes looking for the person who'll open it. Then spend 6 hours with my 2 classes - teaching, brainstorming, and seeing creativity bounce around the 4 walls of our classroom. I've always looked forward to Saturdays because of my teaching stint.

Then again, getting my Saturdays back means that I can go on more weekend trips out of the country. Or out of town. And more time to sleep. And more time to stay out on Fridays. Things that I usually miss because I need to get up at 5:30am the next day.

See you next week, Saturday!

No comments: