Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Pearls of Wisdom

People think that I don't get affected by advertising since I'm an advertising practitioner.

Truth is, I do.

Take last Monday, for instance.

I was walking through Greenbelt and I saw this gargantuan banner of that oh-so-popular-drink-with-pearls-from-2000, Zagu.



It was a banner for their new variant, Mixed Berries.

A few minutes later, I walked out of the Zagu store with a grande cup of mixed berry Zagu, chewing pearls while sipping on the cool, cough-syrupy tasting concoction.

The day after that, I bought a grande cup of their natural four seasons variant, then natural dalandan after.

After 6 years on not going anywhere near a Zagu store, now I find myself remember why I was so fond of this pearl-laden drink in the first place.

No comments: