Friday, January 01, 2010

A Grey-t start

What did I do on the first day of 2010?



Sat on the couch and watched Grey's Anatomy!

While channel surfing around 10am, I found out that one station was having a Grey's Anatomy marathon. Initially, my plan was to watch just 1 episode. But the story got interesting and more interesting, and next thing I knew, it was already 8:00pm! Needless to say, I ate my lunch, afternoon snack and dinner in front of the TV.

It's been a while since I last saw this series. For a time, it was the "drama du jour", and everyone could relate to Meredith's relationship problems. They didn't show this series in HKG, so I kinda lost track. But thanks to the marathon today, I'm back on the Grey track.

Now, it's time to look for DVDs of the past seasons.

No comments: