Sunday, January 31, 2010

And another year of wanderlust begins



It's the first foreign trip of the year. And I kept crossing my fingers that I'd make it to the airport on time. I rushed there after my second class, and it's a good thing that traffic wasn't that bad.

And if the aircraft I took looks like Cathay, look again.

It's the new Philippine Airlines plane!

Yup, their new 777s are the same ones that Cathay Pacific flies, ergo the personalized TV screens (touch screen, mind you), and personalized entertainment.



Plus, the seats also recline by sliding forward and not moving back, so it's such a relief.



Flights that are now mostly on time, econolight fares, and now this! Looks like I'm going to want to fly PAL more often. And it looks like another year of travel ahead.

No comments: