Sunday, January 10, 2010

Candyman

I've always been a huge fan of Marks and Spencer's candies. Particularly the mint assortment.



When I was still working in SMC and things got quite stressful, my "escape" would be to go to M&S Megamall and buy a pack of these. After that, the world suddenly became a better place. Harhar.

My friend once told me that - at P145 per pack - these candies were too expensive to be candies. Her argument was that, with that kind of money, you can get 6 packs of Potchi. What she didn't understand was Marks and Spencer mints ARE NOT Potchi. Harhar.

Yesterday, I suddenly had a craving for these, so it was off to M&S Gateway. Unfortunately, they didn't have it in stock. The sales clerk told me that during Christmas, people hoard these candies and give them away as gifts.

Thankfully, there was still one pack of Butter Mints on the shelf. This should tie me over until the candy supply at M&S normalizes this month.

No comments: