Sunday, February 15, 2009

Reviewing my project

Suddenly, I had this urge to watch the entire 5th season of Project Runway again. After finding out that not all episodes were on youtube, my next plan of action was to get a DVD copy of the entire season, which I did.



I was able to finish the entire season in one sitting - an accomplishment for someone like me. (When in comes to TV shows, I have the attention span of a pre-schooler.) In my opinion, Stella should've stayed a bit longer. The undercurrent of romance between Wesley and Daniel was interesting - and if Wes wasn't auf-ed so early, we could've seen how it would pan out.

My favorite among the lot was the 13th episode. That's when the final 4 presented their wedding collection, and Jerrell was booted in favor of Kenley. After reviewing season 5, I realized that Kenley really got a bad rap and people were mean to her. She's Miss Understood this season, and it's great to see her rise up and claim her rightful place in the final 3.

That said, I still agree with the judges decision to give Leanne the thumbs up. That girl is a genius.

After this phenomenal season 5, I can't help but wonder how season 6 will pan out.

No comments: