Friday, July 04, 2008

Move over, Royce...



... Caramel Corn is my newest, favorite-est sweet product from Japan.

I think it started when I found a pack at the 6th floor lounge after Mark's Catholic/Christian farewell party. After opening the pack, I was hooked. So hooked that I bought a couple of packs when we went to the supa. So hooked that I bought some for the trip from Urasa to Tokyo. So hooked that I bought the milk variant at the supa near Shinjuku Washington. So hooked that I bought 4 packs near Saizeriya. (In 4 different flavors: cream soda, rootbeer float, almond and classic.) So hooked that I bought ANOTHER 4 packs before we flew out of Japan. So hooked that I ate the Cream Soda one at the airport. (Fizzy much?)

So hooked, I'm planning to eat another pack after finishing this entry.

No comments: