Friday, July 11, 2008

Barry distressing news

Say it isn't so!

They can't! Steve and Barry can't be closing. Heck, it's on the list of my "destinations" for my planned US trip in a few months. Along with Century 21 - the department store, not the real estate company - after Arnie told me about the Badgley Mischkas on sale there. Ever since I saw a feature on this store on ABC, I've been itching to fly over and ransack the place.



A month back, my brother and niece were singing praises at Steve and Barry's "nothing more expensive than $8,99" pricing. Plus, Amanda Bynes has her clothing line there, which is why the shop is on top of Princess' mind. Then there's SJP's clothing line, Bitten. Imagine, she wore an $8.99 dress to a premiere of SATC. How's that for an endorsement.

Please Mr. Steve and Mr. Barry, don't close anytime soon. You're going to make a lot of people barry, barry sad.

No comments: