Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Model Family

Last week, Maricar asked me if my sister - Ate Bullet - would be willing to model for San Miguel's in-house publication. Then it later progressed from my sister to my sister and her husband, then to their kids. They wanted two kids (which my sister has) but one of them had to be a toddler (something my sister doesn't have.)

But my other sister - Ate Lissa - has one. My unbeliveably and unexplicably cute nephew Javier is in the toddler age, and this made him the perfect candidate. And Maricar concurred. So what happened was a "hybrid family" of sorts, with Ate Bullet, her husband Raymond, her youngest son Kurt, and Ate Lissa's youngest son - Javier. And this is how the new family looked like on film.



(A lot of people say that Javier looks like me. Now that's cute. Harhar.)

It's funny because now that I'm thinking of it, almost everyone in the family has appeared as a model in some shape or form. Kuya Marv has come out in some print stuff, and I even got his set card once when we were casting for a "Dad." Ate Lissa and Miguel appeared in a McDonald's ad a few years back. Ate Bullet has been featured in Women's Magazine (or was it Mod? I forget.) Though I can't recall at the moment, I'm sure Biboy has also appeared in some. And because of my advertising background, I've appeared in ads, both as a main talent and as a body part. (Hand talent, back talent, etc. Hahaha.)

Now how's that for a model family.

No comments: