Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Face the Packs

Another trip to the supermarket, another discovery to get hooked on.



I've read about these 100 Calorie Packs from Nabisco for more than a year now. The print ads for these usually appear on InStyle and Marie Claire. (High fashion and low calorie naturally belong together. Harhar.) But I've never seen them sold in Hong Kong, and I haven't been to the U.S. in more than a year, so I simply dismissed these things.

Until I found them at Park and Shop.

Now I'm hooked! The Chips Ahoy ones are the bomb! They're actually better than the regular chocolate chip cookies. They're uber thin and this makes the flavor of the chocolate chip burst out some more. Plus, they're crispier and the texture is better. The fact that they're only 100 calories a pack is inconsequential to me. Heck, even if they're 1000 calories, as long as it tastes this good, I'll take a pack. Or 6 even.

I've almost finished one box. Time to buy another before they run out.

No comments: