Sunday, November 04, 2007

(M)acting up again!

And now for today's GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! inducing moment.

I was in the middle of composing an email when my Mac just stopped and a strange whirring sound started. After a few minutes of waiting for it to respond to the motion on the trackpad, it was clear that my computer was down.

Tried restarting it once, twice, and thrice, but the hard disk wouldn't mount.

Yes, it looks like my office Mac zonked out on me again. And as usual, all my files are brought along with it. Now I'm at Pacific Coffee using the free internet terminal since that email needs to be sent out today.

Gosh! How about all the work I've been doing the past weekend? I hope Tommy can have this fixed overnight. (Since it's the 2nd time it happened in - hmmmm - less than 2 months.

Grrrrr indeed.

No comments: