Thursday, August 02, 2007

She's all that

After being featured in Vogue, In Style, Town and Country and many other magazines, Bea Valdes was recently featured on Newsweek.



This bag immediately caught my eye because it's red - and red is my favorite colour. Then again, all of her bags are eye-catching. The attention to detail is impeccable, and the mix of materials are ingenious. Until I saw this bag, I didn't know that silk, stone and plumage could look so good together. And if you've seen her other creations, you'll see that she really takes craftsmanship to a whole new level.

In fact, I'm in awe each time I visit her site.

But aside from her bags, Bea herself is worthy of being featured in those magazines as a model. Really, she's one of the Filipinas who I find truly, truly beautiful. She looks so elegant. (Ok, I'm officially gushing.)

Beauty and Creativity in one person. Yup, she's definitely all that.

No comments: