Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Buy Bye-bye

This lunchtime, I went to Times Square for my fill of Sweet and Sour fish at City Super. Before going back to the office, I dropped by Zara to see if there was anything interesting and new.

At 1:30pm, I saw 4 dresses that were marked down. Since I was going back to the office, and didn't want to lug around a bag of clothes, I decided to just come back after work.

A mere 6 hours after, at 7:30pm, I went back to Zara and all 4 dresses were gone! Well, the 2 dresses were still there, but not in my sisters' sizes. Gosh! People in Hong Kong are really serious about their Zara.

Really, I should be used to this already. But it still surprises me whenever it happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a serious shopper for your sisters, lucky them! Can I be your adopted lil sister, too? Hahaha!

Dazed and Confused said...

Hey Mark, it's my way of showing them my appreciation for all the trouble I bring them as a kid brother. Hahaha. Besides, my sisters also do serious food shopping for me.

The great thing is that it's easy to find their sizes. It usually ranges from size 2 to 6. I reckon you're a 6. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Me, a 6? Betch! Hahaha!