Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wonderful Wireless Weekend with Mark

A very pleasant surprise greeted me today. And for once, it's not shopping related. Although i found some wonderful t-shirts for Javi this lunchtime at H&M. Here they are:


When I opened my computer at home, my MAC detected a wireless network and immediately connected. Ergo, I was able to go online and was able to spend time with Mark. It's been a while since we last spent Saturday together - both on-line and in person, so this is really a wonderful surprise. He's off having his late lunch, so here I am updating my blog from my bed! Cool beans!

(And Melvin, who's also on-line, agrees with me that I should be updating my blog this very instant. I told him I got connected at home and was equally thrilled. He likens this experience to a kid getting a new toy. A time full of amazement and wonder.)

Ah yes. Happy Surprises. Happy Saturday.

And yes Mark, I cleaned my desk at work. Hahaha.

No comments: