Friday, January 20, 2006

Threesome!

550.00
459.00
379.00
319.00
189.00

This is how the price tag of Zara Jeans looked like. And when something goes from 550 to 189, first instinct kicks in and every part of your system yells: BUY IT!

And I did. Not only did I buy it, I bought 3 of it! Like the jean addict people know me to be, I walked out with 3 new pairs of jeans:

Jean 1: Dark washed denim, low rise, straight cut with a bit of flare at the hem. Three metal studs at the back pocket.
Jean 2: Medium washed denim, low rise, boot cut, with a gaping hole below the left knee which is covered by a dark denim patch.
Jean 3: Dark washed denim with copper wash accents. Low rise, loose fit. Stenciled design at the back. Way cool!

With these babies, my jean pool in Hong Kong has just hit the 40+ mark!

No comments: