Thursday, January 05, 2006

Having fun...

Yes, the adage "Time flies when you're having fun" is simply SO true. I've been in Manila for almost 3 weeks, and in a few days time, i'd be back in my alternate reality.

For some people, 3 weeks is a considerable amount of time, and that "some people" includes me. But as we were having pancakes at Heaven and Eggs (at 10 in the evening), I realized that my 3 weeks felt more like 3 days. After all that partying, outreach programs, reunions, movies, wedding planning and accidental get-togethers along the streets of Makati, you realize that time really is short. As much as we think there's a lot of time left, when you start seeing the people you love and start spending time with them, you realize that time really isn't enough.

Suddenly, I found myself mumbling those words that I once found so cliche: "Grabe, ang bilis talaga ng panahon..."

No comments: