Thursday, June 22, 2023

Children of the Corn

Nope, this isn't about that classic 1980s horror film. 

But yes, I'm familiar with that film because several people told me that one of the child actors in that film looked like me. If memory serves me right, the character's name was "Malachi," and was one of the main characters.

I digress.

What this is about is a bright yellow pack that stood out from the supermarket shelves during my last supermarket run. It was so bright and eye-catching that it called to me. 

It was Mr. Chips' new flavour - sweet corn!

Out of curiosity, I got a pack and tried it. 

And it's super good! 

This reminds me of the Doritos Toasted Corn snack that Mark and I would buy in Hanamasa in Tokyo. So, this snack takes me back to awesome days in Japan.

Well done, Jack & Jill. Well done.

No comments: