Saturday, May 14, 2022

Senior moment

After waiting patiently for weeks, today is the day!

Rebel Wilson's new Neflix film has finally dropped!


I've been excited to watch "Senior Year" since they showed the trailer. It has all the elements of a feel-good high school comedy. There are elements of 80s, 90s and 00s films, made contemporary due to the changes in technology and the way high school kids act nowadays.

Without spoiling the film, there's one part that made me smirk - the dance number which felt like an homage to "Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion." And there's one part that put a big smile on my face. A cameo appearance from a rom-com legend!

Rebel Wilson was a hoot, of course. Watching her in this film made me forgive her for that major faux pas that was "Isn't it Romantic." Harhar!

This film will definitely be my go-to film from now on.

No comments: