Friday, May 06, 2022

FMM: Something to Crow about

The 90s was a great decade from female singer-songwriters.

It was the time where we had a lot of strong, female voices in music. It was the decade of Alanis Morisette, Aaliya, Sarah McLachlan, Melissa Etheridge, Brandy, among many others.

And one of my faves during that decade? Sheryl Crow!

During my first job at Adformatix, I spend a lot of nights working overtime on projects. And to keep the energy up during those long nights, we'd usually play Sheryl Crow on the cassette tape and CD player.

While she had so many great songs, her biggest hit is still my favourite. Up until now.

If you're a fan of hers, you know the song I'm talking about:


"All I wanna do" has a catchy beat, clever lyrics, and Sheryl's cool, bohemian voice. It's a combination that's really LSS worthy!

Now, all I wanna do is listen to this song over and over and over again.

No comments: