Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Donut Ignore

The first time I saw Randy's Donuts was during a trip to the US in the early 2000s. 


Back then, it was the heyday of Krispy Kreme that's why I ignored this donut brand. Apparently, it's an iconic brand in the US, and it's also as well-loved as Dunkin' Donuts and Krispy Kreme.

It's such an icon that it appeared in many, many films. But what I remember most is that scene from "2012" where the donut was in the midst of all the natural calamities. Now, that's hard to ignore.


Since then, I've always wanted to try Randy's Donuts. But they don't have an outlet in GA or FL, and I haven't been to CA in ages. So, until now, I haven't tried Randy's.

But it seems like it's all going to change! Randy's Donuts is opening in Manila, and their first store will be in BGC!

I can't ignore the fact that I'll finally be trying Randy's very soon!

No comments: