Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Who's afraid of the...

I've heard of "Big Bad Wolf Books" when they still had their physical event. A lot of my bibliophile friends would flock to the warehouse where they would have it, and they would buy lots and lots and lots of books.

While I'm a bibliophile and love books myself, whenever I see photos of the crowds and cashier lines, it would discourage me because it felt like it was too much of a hassle. Besides, I'm used to getting books at a bargain at the NBS Outlet Store in Cubao anyway.

Then, sometime last year, I discovered that Big Bag Wolf Books had a Lazada store. And I checked it out. And I've been there on a weekly basis ever since.

Now, there's a pile of books here at home. Some are for personal consumption. Others are for gifting.

So, who's afraid of Big Bad Wolf Books?

Me? Because if I don't stop, our house might look like a bookstore soon.

No comments: