Monday, December 13, 2021

Toys for the baby boys

Back in the day, I'd buy a lot of baby toys for my nephews and nieces. I'd relish going into toy stores and baby shops and walk away with a stash of fun stuff for them.

Now, my eldest nephew is 31 years old, while my youngest nephew is 14 years old. Needless to say, I don't buy as much baby toys nowadays.

Yes, I do have 3 grandkids - well, grandnephew and grandnieces - but they're in the U.S. So, as much as I'd like to buy them toys, I'll have to wait until our next trip there.

Luckily, a number of my friends gave birth this year, so this Christmas, I got to indulge in one of my favourite shopping chores - baby toy shopping!


While there are a lot of brands out there, my choice are my go-to brands like Vtech and Fisher Price. They worked for Jul, Carl, Kevin, Princess, Miguel, Kurt, Kai, Toni, Noah and Javier, and they work for this new generation of tots.

Oh, they joy of buying a baby toy!

No comments: