Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Make a note

Last year, while looking for a supplier for stickers, it led me to this page called Crafts & Ink. They had a lot of nice sticker designs, so I contacted them to check if they could do the design we had in mind.

It was a pleasant surprise when the owner contacted me because she turned out to be a former student of mine. This was her business, which made me even more confident to pass on our requirements to her.

Since then, I've been getting stickers from her regularly. Then, last week, I asked her if she also made notecards. Particularly, a design that's been in my file for months - a note card with toile du jouy border and a simple script monogram.

After answering to the affirmative, my note cards are here!

This is going to make writing notes a lot more fun!

No comments: