Friday, May 14, 2021

FMM: Looking for Lewis

There are quite a number of songs from the 90s that take me back to my start in the advertising industry.

Songs that remind me of long nights, brainstorming for ideas at the office, listening to upbeat, pop music to get the energy up and the ideas flowing.

Then, occasionally, one of the creative folks will take a break from work to do a random dance on top of the chair or table. This would be the impetus for other creatives to stop working and just groove.

One of the songs we'd love to dance to was a song from a British singer/rapper named C. J. Lewis. He wasn't a mainstream artist, but he had an awesome album. 

And one of his songs that we'd love to groove to was "R to the A."

This song suddenly popped in my head last week, so I thought it would be a great Friday Magic Madness song for today.

Pardon me while I stop working and bop by head to the beat.

No comments: