Thursday, May 06, 2021

A you're...

Adorable! Cream Cones!

Yup, this is my latest snacker discovery at the online haunt which I've been frequenting the past months.

Honestly, I've been seeing this product for months already, but never got around to trying it. Something that changed last week, when, out of both curiosity and boredom, I thought of ordering a few packs.

Gosh! Why didn't I do this earlier! 

The sugar cone reminds me of the classic dirty ice cream cones that you get from the street. Then, the filling is rich and creamy, and the flavoured topping gives it just the right amount of added oomph.

This sort of reminds me of the old "Kean's Marshmallow Cones" that we used to buy as kids. But that one had mallows and chocolate coating, while this has cream and assorted toppings.

Regardless of that, this is definitely a good buy which will definitely find itself in our home again. Very soon.

On the whole, Adorable definitely gets an "A" for me!


No comments: