Thursday, July 09, 2020

Turning Japan-eats

When Mark and I spoke last week, we were both waxing nostalgic about our hunt for eating places in Tokyo.

Usually, after church or after his classes, we would roam around Roppongi, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ginza and Ueno, looking for new places to eat. And in the few times I went with him to his office in Omiya, he introduced me to this nice, hole-in-the-wall sushi and nigiri place that was simply top notch.

When all this is over, and when Japan starts to accept visitors from the Philippines again, Mark and I will definitely go back. And when we do, I've spotted two places which will definitely be on our agenda.

A sushi place:



And a "monster ramen" place.



Just watching these videos make me hope that we can fly to Japan next week!



No comments: