Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Act of Chivalry

One of the snacks that has stood the test of time is one of my all-time faves.



Chivalry Pusit!

This brand has been around for ages! I think it's been around since I was in Grade School. It's something we would often buy in Greenhills, along with Cow Label and Twin Cow.

The taste combination of Chivalry is top notch. There's the first burst of sweetness, followed by savory then spice, then the unmistakable taste of the sea. Then, it goes back to sweet, which makes the taste go full circle.

And of course, the texture is another thing. It has the right combination of crunch and chewiness. It's the same taste and texture that made me crave for this as a kid, and until today!

I'm glad some things never change. Like Chivalry!

1 comment:

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

It's still around! ;)