Monday, June 29, 2020

TRES long, TRES good

This is the longest time that I've not gotten a haircut.

In my life.

Ever!

This 1st week of July will be the 6th month since my last haircut. Normally, I'd be freaking out and reciting that classic film line: "It's hard to think with all this hair!" But surprisingly, I'm not too bothered by my quarantine waves. Or, as a colleague calls it, my "Cersei hair."

One thing that makes my slightly longer hair more bearable? A shampoo that I discovered a few months ago.

TRESemme!



We have bottles and bottles of TRESemme at home, thanks to Tito Pacqui who supplies for Unilever and gives us boxes of Unilever products. One time, when I ran out of my usual Human Nature shampoo and their stalls were still closed, I thought of trying out their Detox and Nourish variant.

It felt good on my hair! It made it feel soft, smooth and manageable! (Yikes! I sound like a shampoo ad! Harhar.)

After that initial trial, TRESemme Detox and Nourish became my regular shampoo, and it looks like it's going to be the brand that I'll be using now, moving forward.

And thanks to TRESemme, I don't mind growing my hair longer than usual. Looks like this new mane will be part of the "New Normal."

Well, at least until my barber finds a way to get back to work. When that happens, ask me again.

No comments: