Thursday, February 27, 2020

Wait. Gain.

The first time I saw this dress at Una Rosa in Shangri-La was about a year ago. I was smitten by both the fabric and style of this sheer, lace dress with a short inner camisole.


Back then, it was selling at P3,499, and back then, I thought it was a good buy. After all, the fabric alone was “worth the price of admission.”

But since Una Rosa was very near Plains and Prints, every time I think of buying this dress, i’d pass by Plains and Prints and would find another dress to purchase. Or, whenever I plan on buying it, the store would go on sale, and i’d wait and see whether the price would drop.

In short, I never got around to buying it.

Then, yesterday, I passed by Una Rosa in Megamall on my way home. Lo and behold, the same dress was still there, now at P799! That’s about 75% off the original price!

Sometimes, waiting pays off.

No comments: