Tuesday, February 04, 2020

I like it Vera much...

One of the shops I enjoy visiting in the U.S. is Kohl’s. There used to be one near Biboy’s house in Alpharetta, but that closed down, and that’s a bummer. When we were in the US last 2018, we were only able to go to 1 Kohl’s store in GA.

When Ate Lissa told me there was a Kohl;s near their house, I immediately checked out their website to see if there’s anything interesting that I can ask her to buy and for the parents to bring home to MNL.

Luckily, there was. And with the arrival of the parents, this beauty from the Simply Vera Vera Wang collection also landed in Manila.


It’s a checkered jumpsuit with a ribbon detail in front. Jumpsuits are very in these days, and so is plaid. So this piece of clothing combines these 2 trends in 1.

Another detail I like is the mustard stripe that goes from the top to the bottom. Details like this is what adds fashion to otherwise everyday wear.



I’m sure Ate will Ike this Vera very much.

No comments: