Sunday, February 16, 2020

Strawberry Searching

One of my favorite Dunkin Donuts flavors is Strawberry Kreme. Ever since I was a kid, this was my go-to flavor. The combination of the pillowy-soft, powdered-sugar coated donut with the icing-like kreme was enough to send my heart racing and my taste buds rejoicing.


As years went by, finding these donuts became more of a challenge. More and more, it's difficult to find a branch that has this flavor.

Before, there were only 3 stores where Strawberry Kreme was available - guaranteed. That was in MCS, Greenhills and the bridgeway branch near The Enterprise.

Last week, I went to 2 branches (Greenhills and the bridgeway), and they didn't have this flavor any longer.

I'm going to MCS tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they still have it there.

No comments: