Thursday, July 06, 2017

This Romoff isn't a one-off

Last year, September 2016 in particular, I wrote about the mini-collaboration that Plains & Prints had with Vania Romoff. It was part of a 5-designer capsule collection, and her pieces were the best made both in design and execution.




Secretly, I was wishing that her collaboration with the brand would have a part 2. Knowing Vania Romoff's work and aesthetic, it's a natural fit with Plains & Prints.

Well, this is one of those cases where wishes come true. Last week, they announced the Plains & Prints x Vania Romoff collaboration. And today, it was their preview sale!


As expected, her pieces were feminine, classic with touches of well-though-of design. I like her play of colors and prints - in this particular case, florals that were inspired by local blooms.

While everything looked so covet-worthy, I edited myself and got 2 of the most standout pieces from the bunch. A rust colored dress with ruffles, and a wrap dress with dainty floral prints.

The line will officially launch on July 15. And who knows, I might just get a few more pieces then.

No comments: