Monday, July 03, 2017

King of Wrap

Ever since I can remember, National Bookstore was always THE source for gift wrappers and wrapping implements. Whenever we needed to have something snazzily wrapped, we went straight to National Bookstore in Quezon Avenue.

(Incidentally, they were the first to introduce the "gift inside a balloon" concept. I remember having that made for my friend's 18th birthday. But I digress.)

Until now, National is my go-to when it comes to buying gift wrappers. And I've noticed the past years that they're upping the ante in terms of designs. That's why I find myself buying more and more and more wrappers - even if I don't have any use for them yet.

When I dropped by the Galleria branch this lunchtime, I had to check out the wrapper section and was just astounded by the range of designs they have now


There were so, so, so many covetable birthday wrapper designs. But these are my favorites:







Well played, National. I'm super duper impressed by this selection.

And while I find myself buying other brands of gift wrappers through the years, (Prints in HKG, Papyrus in SG, Wrap Shop in PH), National Bookstore will always be king.

No comments: