Wednesday, April 12, 2017

LFLTAT: Etro in the Metro

It's been a while since I've made a "Look for Less than a Thousand" post.

Which is quite odd, considering that I've seen so many LFLTAT worthy clothes from my weekly Divisoria runs.

But this one is too good not to post.

I've always professed my love for Etro's aesthetic, particularly their print-on-print looks. Today, I found 2 pieces that mirrored that aesthetic, and I found it at Metro in Market Market.


 The first piece, a boat neck blouse with 3/4th bell sleeves. Very classic chic! And it has a small, black and white floral prints set against a gray background. And this blouse was a steal at P350.

Next, a pleated skirt. Again, this is very du jour as there are so many fast fashion brands carrying this style. The predominant color palette is black, gray and white - just like the skirt. But the floral prints are bigger. Best part - it's only P350!


They might be two very different looks, but if you put them together, and you have a very Etro-worthy ensemble. It's the same color story and prints that make it cohesive. And it only cost P700! You can take the remaining P299 (so it'll be technically less-than-a-thousand) and buy a nice pair of black flats at SM Department Store. 

Amazing what you can put together for less than a thousand these days!

No comments: