Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Train your patience

One of the nice things about working in Ortigas is the fact that I don't need to take the MRT to work.

When I was still a denizen of Makati, I lived and re-lived all the horror stories of MRT commuters who had to contend with kilometric lines, uber packed trains and unreliable service.

Tonight, I had the misfortune of taking the MRT home from Makati. It was past 8pm, so I thought the crowd would've dissipated and the ride wouldn't be as difficult.

Well, I thought wrong.




Gosh! I almost lost my patience because it took me more than 30 minutes in line just to get inside the platform. And there was another 10 minute wait since the trains that passed by were also full.


I admire the people who have the patience to go through this cray-crayness everyday.

No comments: