Monday, June 01, 2015

Twin Peaks

When I was younger, I'd watch the sitcom "Full House" a lot. Aside from the fact that there were 3 hilarious comedians in the show, they also had two adorable babies - twins in fact - which upped the "awwww... shucks" factor.

Those twins are famously known as the Olsen Twins. Yes, Mary Kate and Ashley.

After their time in showbiz, they went back to their private lives and later on became designers. Really, really good designers. Their labels - The Row and Elizabeth and James - consistently come up with very chic and fashionable pieces.

They've been out of showbusiness for the longest time. Except for Mary Kate's appearance as a modern with on "Beastly."

So, when I saw this clip of the twins guesting on The Ellen Show, I was thrilled.



After seeing how non-chalant and cool they are, I admire them even more.

No comments: