Monday, June 15, 2015

Body Buddy


Since more than half of the SMC gang are first timers in SG, I spent most of the day showing them around the must-visit sites. The (good) result, I wasn't really able to shop like I normally do when I'm there.

Surprisingly, we did go to H&M, Uniqlo, Forever 21, and the usual haunts, but I really didn't buy anything. Maybe it's because these brands are also in Manila, so there's really no incentive to bring them home. Not even the sale.

But on our last day, as I passed through Ngee Ann City on my way to the MTR, I found out that there's a Bath and Body Works store in SG!

A Bath and Body Works store!!!

Of course, I had to drop by and spend a few minutes there. It was such a thrill to see my favorite US shop right here in South East Asia!

Now, there's an incentive to go back to shop in SG.

No comments: