Tuesday, June 02, 2015

And still more little style...

Javier likes to wear shorts. In fact, he prefers to wear shorts over long pants. I think the only time he wears pants is in school. But apart from that, it's shorts all the way. (I don't blame him, if not for the office dress code, I'd wear shorts everyday.)

That's why whenever I see stylish shorts for kids, I automatically buy them for him. Just like this pair of shorts from a mall run a few weeks ago.

First is this cobalt blue pair of cuffed shorts. It had a free belt, and that's always cool.


Since they're in a dark color, I decided to buy a light colored polo at H&M. This is a nubby, linen type of material that has an interesting texture.


The light and dark combination is very preppy chic!


Being a person who's a big khaki fan, I also had to buy this pair of shorts.


This time, it was paired with a light blue shirt with a bow tie! Also from H&M.


With these ensembles, Javier will never be short on style.

No comments: